Men’s Classic IV Bib Tights
Perfect for cool to freezing conditions, our very sensibly priced Men’s Classic IV bib tights punch well above their price when it comes to warmth, comfort and performance.
If you’re on the lookout for a very sensibly priced pair of warm winter thermal bib longs that can perform over any length of ride, then our Men’s Classic IV bib tights may be just what you are looking for. The main panels of the tights are constructed from a high quality, seriously comfortable, highly insulating, 4 way stretch fleecy brushed fabric which, like our Winterblock tights, has been extended into the front of the bib section for extra upper body warmth. With its outstanding ability to trap the heat generated by your skin, you’ll have no problems staying warm in the coldest of winter conditions. A new, extremely comfortable gel inserted, multi stretch seamless chamois provides excellent comfort and support for any length of ride, and like all of our current and previous tights, silicone gel gripper around the zipped ankle cuffs ensure that the tights do not ‘ride up’ as you rack up the miles. For those who venture out when the light dims, reflective trim around the ankle zips and a reflective logo ensures night time visibility.
Men’s Classic IV Bib Tights Features
- Brushed fleecy 4 way stretch thermal fabric
- Thermal fabric fronted bib section
- Multi Stretch seamless chamois
- Foam based pad with gel inserts (within the foam) where your ‘sit bones’ contact the saddle
- Multi panel design for maximum comfort
- Moisture wicking and thermal
- Zip closure around the ankle surrounded by reflective trim
- Reflective logo
- Silicone ankle gripper
- Available from SML to 3XL
For our full sizing guide, click here.