You can pay for orders using most major debit or credit cards or via a PayPal account. Customers can check out using either ‘Stripe’ or ‘PayPal’. Both methods are SSL secure encrypted payment mechanisms. Customers with PayPal accounts may wish to pay using their PayPal account/balance.
Note: You do not need a PayPal account to make a payment with a debit/credit card through PayPal!
Standard Checkout procedure:
- When you have selected the products you wish to purchase, simply click on the basket/cart icon near the top of your screen.
- Check quantities and select a shipping method. If you have a coupon discount code you should enter it on this page and press the ‘Apply coupon’ button.
- Press the ‘Proceed to checkout’ button’.
- NON ACCOUNT HOLDERS: fill in the required information (you can also change your shipping method here if you so wish). Select your payment method, but please make sure you agree to the terms & conditions and data handling before confirming any payment. New customers wishing to create an account should tick the checkbox underneath the ‘Email address field’.
- ACCOUNT HOLDERS: press the link to login. Your detail will then appear in the required fields. You can make changes to the details if you so wish. Select your payment method, but please make sure you agree to the terms & conditions and data handling before confirming any payment.
PayPal Pay in 3
This new service offered by PayPal that enables customers to make payments over three payments. The first payment is made at the time of purchase, with subsequent payments due every month on the same date. A PayPal account is required for the service, but an account can be easily set up if you select PayPal as the payment option. If you would like any further information, see here.
Please note for PayPal payments
UK RESIDENTS: YOU DO NOT REQUIRE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO PAY BY DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD THROUGH PAYPAL.
NON UK RESIDENTS: YOU DO REQUIRE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO COMPLETE THE TRASACTION.
PayPal simply handle the secure transaction for all customers.