Cocoon Winter Cycling Gloves
Our Cocoon winter cycling gloves are the perfect ‘go to’ glove when the colder weather really starts to bite and the circulation starts to fail!
Our Cocoon winter cycling gloves are the perfect ‘go to’ glove when the colder weather really starts to bite. With a multi layered construction, these gloves provide high levels of comfort and insulation, with the added bonus or being waterproof, windproof, hard wearing and high-viz. Of course, we cannot 100% guarantee that these will keep everybody’s finger warm in freezing weather. After all, cold weather tolerance in the fingers is almost entirely a result of genetics, and any manufacturer promising universal warmth is talking nonsense. However, if you are looking for a serious cold weather five fingered glove, then these do provide an equally serious, but sensibly priced option!
Cocoon Winter Cycling Gloves Features
- Fully windproof and waterproof
- Soft shell outer/back surface with fluoro option
- Multi layered thermal lining
- Tethered linings at end of fingers
- Padded Amara palm for comfort, strength and vibration protection
- Reflective elements for night riding
- Reinforced gap between thumb and index finger for shifter hood protection
- Extended, Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Soft fabric thumb for comfortable and efficient snot removal!
Palm width sizing:
Small <=8cm, Medium 8-9cm, Large 9-10cm, Extra large 10cm+ For our full sizing guide, click here.