Men’s Classic III Bib Tights
With a highly comfortable 3D Pro Stretch chamois, ergonomic multi-panel construction and flat locked seams, our new men’s Classic III winter bib-tights are perfect cold weather leg wear for any level of cyclist. Constructed from super comfortable Super Roubaix fabric, they provide the highest levels of comfort, dryness and warmth on even the coldest of days.
A step up in quality usually results in a step up in price, but not on this occasion! Like our new Classic III bib shorts, our Classic III bib tights have been redesigned from the ground up and mark a change from our two previous designs. Now constructed from the seriously comfortable, highly insulating Super Roubaix fabric, the latest version of our hugely popular ‘Classic’ tights really do test the idea that long distance comfort comes at a high price. A new, highly comfortable gel inserted, 3D multi stretch seamless chamois (which was extensively tested on rides up to 125 miles!), has been incorporated into an improved multi panel design. Comfort has been enhanced with the addition of flat lock stitching and a low cut, longer body and shorter bib section for overall garment and chamois pad stability. We’ve also added reflective logo’s to the design for additional and improved visibility in dark or nighttime conditions.
Men’s Classic III Bib Tights Features
- Super Roubaix fabric
- 3D Multi Stretch seamless chamois
- Foam based pad with gel inserts (within the foam) where your ‘sit bones’ contact the saddle
- Multi panel design for maximum comfort
- Moisture wicking and thermal
- Zip closure around the ankle surrounded by reflective strips
- Lightweight and low cut mesh bib for comfort and ventilation
- Flat lock stitching
- Silicone ankle gripper
- Reflective logos and trim
- Available from SML to 3XL
For our full sizing guide, click here.